Wednesday, February 23, 2011

DAY 23...Remember the good times!


Sometimes it is hard to remember that in the midst of all the horrific things that were done to us of the diaspora we survived, and became better and God helped us to find a way where their was no way...so we go on and go up and refuse to give up or live in silent graves...

So today and for the remainder of the days I am celebrating our greatness and the 
wonder of it all that we are still here...


In this land of the purple twilight
 eyes entrance;
 lips enthrall.
Where spells of potent magic
Cause all men
to quickly fall.

In this house of wistful longings
A look can cause
new hope to flare.
Palpitating heart a quaking
Love's music soothe's
my mounting fear.

In this heart of sweet surrender
I pine for just
a glimpse of you.
Dreams cannot my spirit nourish
Your heart is cold
your love untrue.

Then  slowly  now discerning
Comprehension
dawning clear
fire, this unwanted burning
Consumes my soul
for you are near.
 you are my destined SOULMATE
My  fire, my love, 

my ice, my hate.


I am waiting for love to come rescue me...
Oleta Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment